Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus - I post a lot of goats and llammas hahhaa

@throwstuffatme

No that's not the one - the hidden one has a spoiler tag marked Llama and is identical to the picture in the competition thread.

I'll repost the clues before posting the last clue and (hopefully) giving the game away

1. “Are you pondering what I am pondering?” (google it)
2. "I've put clues in the competition thread ........"rather than hidden in live stoners
3. It's got a Label on the spoiler tag called "Llama"
I just read this :doh:

Jesus - I post a lot of goats and llammas hahhaa

@throwstuffatme

No that's not the one - the hidden one has a spoiler tag marked Llama and is identical to the picture in the competition thread.

I'll repost the clues before posting the last clue and (hopefully) giving the game away

1. “Are you pondering what I am pondering?” (google it)
2. "I've put clues in the competition thread ........"rather than hidden in live stoners
3. It's got a Label on the spoiler tag called "Llama"

I got clue one but they haven't posted anywhere but live stoners...

OOOH TFFT!! :D

WINNER

:bighug:
:whew:I kept saying it has to have something to do with pinky and the brain I had it narrowed down to in here but was taking forever searching pinky’s posts.. Finally last clue I was able to search “spoiler llama” bingo :woohoo:to be honest I could have cared less who won just wanted it found.. You ever get like that when you lose something and start searching more and more frantically:doh::nono::lildab:

I was able to search “spoiler llama” bingo
Sneaky monkey ... I didn't know that could be done!! :crying: :crying:

Ahhh well - Well found and you search search searched for it!!

Last clue was

What year came before next year and after last year.
A. 2023

Post number #2023 in live stoners, by pinky contained the llama spoiler tag!

Well played everyone!

Last edited:
:whew:I kept saying it has to have something to do with pinky and the brain I had it narrowed down to in here but was taking forever searching pinky’s posts.. Finally last clue I was able to search “spoiler llama” bingo :woohoo:to be honest I could have cared less who won just wanted it found.. You ever get like that when you lose something and start searching more and more frantically:doh::nono::lildab:
:crying:apparently i missed everything i dont remember u sayin anything. I also didn't read the hints cuz im scared to get lost and not be able to find my way back.... again
tumblr_e0c0efae008d9fb4076b9c6d8da454af_fb4670eb_400.gif

LOL, glad you found it, I was getting cross eyed going thru LS looking for the pic, that was my sticking point, looking for the pic and not the spoiler tag,,,

Sneaky monkey ... I didn't know that could be done!! :crying: :crying:

Ahhh well - Well found and you search search searched for it!!

Last clue was

What year came before next year and after last year.
A. 2023

Post number #2023 in live stoners, by pinky contained the llama poiler tag!

Well played everyone!

Well hidden that’s was a good one.. And yes at first i was searching all spoiler posts but there was a lot:dizzy:

Heads Up Guys ...

I've heard a rumour (don't quote me on it) ... that there's going to be another "round" of fun later (when i'm not online!)
:lildab:

Keep your beedy eyes open
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back