Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so cat update for ya'll.

341173383_646564407483924_5669358143635838846_n.jpg

My wife took her to the vet today and they X-Ray'd her and verified no more kittens. The vet said most likely the reason they didn't make it was they were early. Vet estimated her age at around 5.

So, My wife finally admitted that she really did not want a 3rd cat. I agree. I do not want a 3rd cat. She just felt guitly because if she goes to a shelter she is older and likely won't get adopted.

Well, turns out, my mom's cousin is into some no kill cat fostering charity. We're relinquishing the cat to her, and she'll foster it until they find her a home. Which I'm sure she will, she's an absolute sweet heart.
Uhhhhh did u really need to share the pic of her licking her butt?? :yoinks::haha::crying::kitty:

@One Puff - If you and your wife are into afrobeat stuff perhaps you can actually help me find a song!

I used to love King Sunny Ade and His African Beats. They did a song for the O.C and Stiggs movie (1985) but I cannot find this version anywhere. I think it may be a one off jam they did just for the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back