Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlier C is back upright! Prob should have tied her over when i bent it! :shrug::doh:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

No but am interested I need new water heater and thought about going that route.. they seem super efficient but a lot more pricey :shrug::d5:
I'll get an estimate this week and get you the details :pass: Putting in heat pumps so my hot water will be the only thing coming from my old ass oil boiler. So we're thinking about putting in a water heater and removing all the old oil stuff

I'll get an estimate this week and get you the details :pass: Putting in heat pumps so my hot water will be the only thing coming from my old ass oil boiler. So we're thinking about putting in a water heater and removing all the old oil stuff

Yes please do seems like that would be a huge upgrade for your house.. we just have a regular gas tank water heater

I had the old oil boiler system taken out ten years ago and put in propane for the heat and electric for hot water. Glad I did with the cost of oil these days!!!

I had the old oil boiler system taken out ten years ago and put in propane for the heat and electric for hot water. Glad I did with the cost of oil these days!!!
We'll be all electric but the new HVAC should be waaay more efficient then the 30 year old boiler and window ac units. But it's gonna cost like 10% of what I paid for the whole house a couple years ago :yoinks: Paid $800 just for hot water last summer

We'll be all electric but the new HVAC should be waaay more efficient then the 30 year old boiler and window ac units. But it's gonna cost like 10% of what I paid for the whole house a couple years ago :yoinks: Paid $800 just for hot water last summer
Got your self a fixer upper huh? Me too except weve lived here 60 years :crying: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back