Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not over kill for one plant but might limit you from moving the plant in needed.. I don't like them cause I have multiple strains growing and can't remove the girls to work on and fondle em.. Also wouldn't be able to start more if you wanted to get another round going :headbang:
You're right I'm gonna be starting the other seed in a few days. But I ordered a new 2x2 so I can veg in there with my ts1000 and get a mini perpetual going.

I tied it down for the last time today since it's getting wider than the pot and it's getting harder to keep tying down. Do you guys think I should add a trellis to see if I could open it up more? Or is that over kill for 1 plant?

Edit: I tied it down this morning and it's already pretty much all the way back to normal.
View attachment 1583913
Drop the net. Just won't really be able to move it or take it out until the stretch is over. But with 1 plant you can still pull it back up and it's easy enough. Push it down and keep pulling everything to the outside, daily, until it gets hard to do. I love nets but they can be a major pain in the ass with multiple plants

Going fishing tomorrow suppose to be 80f again buddy called me asked if i wanted to go:doh: :woohoo:
images
Good Luck....was supposed to be clear and warm till next Wed when I checked this morning, when the wind started picking up tonight checked again and now it's rain and thunder storms off and on till Mon.

Good Luck....was supposed to be clear and warm till next Wed when I checked this morning, when the wind started picking up tonight checked again and now it's rain and thunder storms off and on till Mon.
Thanks tomorrow our last nice of nice for a few days rain 50-60's on Monday then 50 for the rest of the week with nights in the 30's :doh: :nono:

Drop the net. Just won't really be able to move it or take it out until the stretch is over. But with 1 plant you can still pull it back up and it's easy enough. Push it down and keep pulling everything to the outside, daily, until it gets hard to do. I love nets but they can be a major pain in the ass with multiple plants

Okay net is gone. Now I'm gonna push it real good, whatever "it" is.

Thanks tomorrow our last nice of nice for a few days rain 50-60's on Monday then 50 for the rest of the week with nights in the 30's :doh: :nono:
Hard to remember sometimes that some of you still get chilly days and nights when I'm dreading the over 90 days that are soon to be here.

#3s room is now totally clean, and then I moved her bed to vacuum under it and was like "wanna rearrange your furniture?" So we did that too 🤣 she's got so much more open floor space the way we have it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back