Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife is keto. She'll swipe the cheese and toppings off a pizza without eating the crust :yoinks: Sacrilegious

They do bowls now at most pizza places! Pretty much the entire pizza minus the crust baked into a pile!

I tied it down for the last time today since it's getting wider than the pot and it's getting harder to keep tying down. Do you guys think I should add a trellis to see if I could open it up more? Or is that over kill for 1 plant?

Edit: I tied it down this morning and it's already pretty much all the way back to normal.
20230415_184415.jpg

Do you experiment like topping or lst with the testers or do you just let them go to document it?

Other than leaf tucking..Personally, for the first run, I prefer to let testers develop naturally to see what traits they have. But that can't always be achieved with the space constraints of a tent.

:pass:

I tied it down for the last time today since it's getting wider than the pot and it's getting harder to keep tying down. Do you guys think I should add a trellis to see if I could open it up more? Or is that over kill for 1 plant?

Edit: I tied it down this morning and it's already pretty much all the way back to normal.
View attachment 1583913

Not over kill for one plant but might limit you from moving the plant in needed.. I don't like them cause I have multiple strains growing and can't remove the girls to work on and fondle em.. Also wouldn't be able to start more if you wanted to get another round going :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back