Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinched, twisted and bent the top 2 branches down to even out the canopy. How we looking for day 28?
20230413_090622.jpg

Looks like Blue Dreamer is going to Vegas!

Work is sending me to a conference there this summer.

Just gotta wait on my replacement corporate card to come in the mail, I lost the damn thing when I moved to my new office. I have hunted high and low for it and can't find it.

The other guy they are sending me with is pretty decent, we're friendly outside of work and are facebook friends. He'll be down for going to the bar after work. The great thing is all these huge companies will be trying to kiss my ass the whole time I'm there because its a big dog and pony show for different vendors. So I'll come home with all sorts of SWAG, free drinks, free food, etc.

Last time this conference was in Vegas was when I had just started working in this org, about 10 years ago.

They had just got back from the conference, and one of the Indian guys had to get a banana bag injection.

The claim was that he was "sick" on the last day there. Yeah....I think someone drank too damn much.

So am I hallucinating or something! I know last night i had posted 3 gifs of them mini horses but only was 2 when i opened phone today! Did 1 get deleted and if so just curious why! Pretty sure a mini horse jumping around is family friendly but i was def blazed da fuk up last night so maybe I missed something! :shrug:
I have to go along with those who know you.

Looks like Blue Dreamer is going to Vegas!

Work is sending me to a conference there this summer.

Just gotta wait on my replacement corporate card to come in the mail, I lost the damn thing when I moved to my new office. I have hunted high and low for it and can't find it.

The other guy they are sending me with is pretty decent, we're friendly outside of work and are facebook friends. He'll be down for going to the bar after work. The great thing is all these huge companies will be trying to kiss my ass the whole time I'm there because its a big dog and pony show for different vendors. So I'll come home with all sorts of SWAG, free drinks, free food, etc.

Check out Vegas message board. Lots of cool info. I love reading the trip reports.

Check out Vegas message board. Lots of cool info. I love reading the trip reports.

I won't really have much time to do anything. They keep you really busy, conference is like 8am to 8pm every day, and by then I'll be so brain fried I'll just want to go to my room and watch TV, have a few beers, and go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back