Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcifial Virgins.............:biggrin:
1681400140530.gif

;) :bighug:

So am I hallucinating or something! I know last night i had posted 3 gifs of them mini horses but only was 2 when i opened phone today! Did 1 get deleted and if so just curious why! Pretty sure a mini horse jumping around is family friendly but i was def blazed da fuk up last night so maybe I missed something! :shrug:

So am I hallucinating or something! I know last night i had posted 3 gifs of them mini horses but only was 2 when i opened phone today! Did 1 get deleted and if so just curious why! Pretty sure a mini horse jumping around is family friendly but i was def blazed da fuk up last night so maybe I missed something! :shrug:

hint -> ur hallucinating :doc1: jus sayin....:coffee: ppp

Hallucinating........ :pass: ...check what you are Smoking..............:biggrin:

I checked back...2 Only.....Nothing deleted.............:headbang:...

I think maybe I overruled my decision and didn’t post the other 1 cuz image quality wasn’t that great! :rofl:
1681401770566.gif

Thought i had posted and was deleted so had to go back and check it! Thought maybe a giant horse donger was flopping around and i missed it! :haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back