Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1582872

Okay, so $50 fancy steak and potatoes plate.

You can get 11.9 whoppers for that amount. I mean don't be a cheap skate, cough up the quarters, get the .1. Then for $50+your "skittles candy money", you have proven my point of a plethora of whoppers.
Uhhh them prices seem off!
0F5BE56A-1A48-46E0-96AD-EC021E4EB1EE.jpeg

A big fat juicy lucy... two patties with a bunch of cheese shoved in the middle, then sealed up. Cooked on the cast iron skillet. Maybe finished in the oven.
Gotta put a big mountain of shredded cheddar on top! Even more sandwiched between the patties or even mixed into the patties is bonus points!

How much is the burger weight of a whopper? Actual weight after cooked.

Now we need to compare local meat prices and bun prices to see what the home recreation of a whopper might be. Maybe it REALLY IS more cost effective to make your own whopper.

These are things people want to know.

So I have like 15 grams of dabs of various stuff I've been dabbing today; and like, I had this one particular silicone dram open. It was like a sugar wax crumble. And half gone. And well shit I don't know what/how/when/who/(not me) happened, but it fell behind the book shelf it was perched upon. So I scooted out the shelf. And I found the wax. All broken apart. Smothered in dog hair. Because I don't clean behind this shelf ever. And I was like, picking it up and apart, going "can I save this?" And then I laughed going "this is effing nasty" and I threw it away. But I was still pissed. Because. Like. dabs.

So I have like 15 grams of dabs of various stuff I've been dabbing today; and like, I had this one particular silicone dram open. It was like a sugar wax crumble. And half gone. And well shit I don't know what/how/when/who/(not me) happened, but it fell behind the book shelf it was perched upon. So I scooted out the shelf. And I found the wax. All broken apart. Smothered in dog hair. Because I don't clean behind this shelf ever. And I was like, picking it up and apart, going "can I save this?" And then I laughed going "this is effing nasty" and I threw it away. But I was still pissed. Because. Like. dabs.
It belongs to the weed faeries now

You could have saved it if you tried though 😝

This one time I was dabbing and the rig was on the kitchen table late at night. I have this ceramic bowl and I had some wax from the local dispensary here, and I dropped some on the table. And well so I picked up the pieces, and there was this little bit that looked EXACTLY like this friggin wax man. Like exactly.

And it was a piece of graham cracker. And I jammed it with all the other actual wax and dabbed it.

Oof. You wanna talk about a lung killer, dab some graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back