Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean say you go out somewhere fancy. $30 a plate? $50? More?

Now convert that into whoppers.

Who comes out the winner here? You want burgers for days? Or like just one long night, depending on what you're consuming and how well your septic tank is maintained?

You go into the fridge, oh gee I'm hungry, you see your bag with like literally 1 dozen whoppers in it. A plethora.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

You go into the fridge on that $50/plate steak dinner, oh it's good but it's gone in like 10 minutes because you were high regardless of what you were about to consume; tastes great, still hungry.

Wish you had 11 more whoppers.

:flyingbaby:

You go into the fridge, oh gee I'm hungry, you see your bag with like literally 1 dozen whoppers in it. A plethora.

You go into the fridge on that $50/plate steak dinner, oh it's good but it's gone in like 10 minutes because you were high regardless of what you were about to consume; tastes great, still hungry.

U can get the big king 2 for $6! Its about same amount of meat as a whopper but its smaller around and a smidge thicker!

Think this is calling your name! ;)
1681356216670.png

1681356789658.png

Okay, so $50 fancy steak and potatoes plate.

You can get 11.9 whoppers for that amount. I mean don't be a cheap skate, cough up the quarters, get the .1. Then for $50+your "skittles candy money", you have proven my point of a plethora of whoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back