Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for sure not ordering tonight but in the next weeks or so I will be at least getting me some Orgeberry I really enjoyed that one

I hadn't checked there :thanks::worship:
They have ogreberry in stock and you can pick from 3 different 2 packs of freebies. I've bought stuff from there before with no issues
Screenshot_20230629-181157.png

Yup I completely forgot to say that I fully agree and want to support the breeder but thought if I could get the same and order from MVB I could get some other breeders stuff that I want but mostly likely going to order direct cause I don't want to spend much just a couple packs:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I've ordered from MVB enough tines that I've already got pretty much all the freebie strains they've been offering some 2x, lol

AND THE G& S IS OFFICIALLY ON.... @Mrs.InkAddict Dark Devils Mystery Punch has life....not like mine though babe....View attachment 1609194View attachment 1609191

AND THE G& S IS OFFICIALLY ON.... @Mrs.InkAddict Dark Devils Mystery Punch has life....not like mine though babe....View attachment 1609194
I knew it would I just let yours get a head start babe that’s all … don’t worry I’ll catch up and pass you by in no time lm definitely not worried .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back