Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro my tomatos last year in the earthboxes were monsters! I think i got more tomatoes off them plants just in the time between spring and when the 94+ days hit where flowers wouldn’t set fruit any longer then what i got off the other 10 plants in regular pots combined for the entire season!

In other news that big pot would be rocking with some blumats! Them things work great in my grassroots pots….granted I don’t start fucking with the drip rate too much and cause a flood! :yoinks::doh:

Dude, you know I love the Sips, I got started late last year and the excessive heat, local critters kept my numbers down. But this year, I got an earlier start, germinated seeds and babied them, keeping them out of these storms, hand moving them but threw them in the back of the truck to get them through this tough weather. All the plants are fruiting, I scratched in more Green Gro Tomato Feed and watered them. About to go check on them now. I hope I do half as well you did, really looking forward to making dishes for my elderly parents using the veggies.

Agreed too on the beds, they need an automatic water source, I looked at everything on the market and ended up ordering The Thirsty Earth’s Ollas to plug into the beds, they will be here July 5th but in the meantime I got a new cheaper 1 gallon Chaplin sprayer on the to manually spray in saponin rich water to keep the bed evenly hydrated. I get that sprayer in a couple days, been using a hand pump sprayer and it’s a pain in the ass. Hahaha

Hoping to build the second bed this weekend and drop these BeLeaf Swamp Tings on top of the bed for them to root into the bed.

It’s been a very slow process, but I’ve been here since 2017 and I’m just now getting things set up to how I want to grow. I haven’t always been patient but I’m thankful to get this far and I have learned a lot from coming here over the years and all the different styles.

Will post pics when I set up the ollas!
:toke::pass:

Attachments

• IMG_0885.jpeg
    IMG_0885.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 5
Hey stoners quick question Twenty20 seeds is there benefits from ordering directly from there website or do I get the same amount threw MVB.. Just curious is their stuff is like meph math and there’s extra seeds per pack?
If I can, I generally like to order direct. While the cost to me may be no different, I know that the breeder sells to the retailer at wholesale. When they sell direct, the breeder gets the retail amount.

Spent the morning on the lake for a mental reset. Didn't have a camera or cell phone with us on the lake so only got a picture of supper. Walleye for fish and chips , and a pike for the wife's famous fish tacos.......life is good
20230629_123040.jpg

Hey stoners quick question Twenty20 seeds is there benefits from ordering directly from there website or do I get the same amount threw MVB.. Just curious is their stuff is like meph math and there’s extra seeds per pack?
I'd be shocked if there weren't 4th of July sales upcoming everywhere :thumbsup:

Nasc has 2 freebie 2020 seeds plus another random auto seed with a 3 pack purchase. Like $54 shipped for 5 2020 seeds and a rando

One benefit is you're directly supporting the breeder! I'd bet you get some freebies as well, seems pretty standard when ordering direct from breeders.

If I can, I generally like to order direct. While the cost to me may be no different, I know that the breeder sells to the retailer at wholesale. When they sell direct, the breeder gets the retail amount.

Yup I completely forgot to say that I fully agree and want to support the breeder but thought if I could get the same and order from MVB I could get some other breeders stuff that I want but mostly likely going to order direct cause I don't want to spend much just a couple packs:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can always message Adam on here. Seems like a straight shooter. Maybe they have a preferred vendor that's running a sale too...

I'd be shocked if there weren't 4th of July sales upcoming everywhere :thumbsup:

Oh for sure not ordering tonight but in the next weeks or so I will be at least getting me some Orgeberry I really enjoyed that one
Nasc has 2 freebie 2020 seeds plus another random auto seed with a 3 pack purchase. Like $54 shipped for 5 2020 seeds and a rando
I hadn't checked there :thanks::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back