Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the Reps @LilDab!

:pass:

20230412_105212.gif

Has anyone been trying the new dark theme (outside of Suki and MoG?)
I would like to use it, but the notifications icon slides off screen when I scroll down. To check the notifications, I have to scroll all the way back up and ain't nobody got time for that.

Someone posted this and said it was a strand from two trichs touching and then growing apart. I say dog hair. Now hubby is pissed cause I told him I'm pretty sure that person is full of shit cause it looks like dog hair to me. What say yall? Note, I have seen strands where trichs do stretch but not like that and usually at a much closer magnification.
Thats a hair…or the beginnings of a spider web!

View attachment 1582491

So your username color shows up both under your avatar, but also in user mentions.

View attachment 1582493

Since you specifically chose that purple color; I'm not sure if there's a way to get the software to display it different depending on the visual style, because then it's overriding your personal decision/option.

So. Maybe purple isn't the best name color for this dark grey background is what I'm getting at. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.
Ya @Suki is def a chatterbox! :rofl:
010CD02A-B052-4D53-8B30-CCCB7EE8B5CA.jpeg
FBA185D2-308D-44EC-9479-BBE91D866F89.jpeg
62C13516-C0CC-446C-B59D-4E5BC872FB5F.jpeg
F561C99E-4C50-44CC-A785-5354CFF6191C.jpeg

Someone posted this and said it was a strand from two trichs touching and then growing apart. I say dog hair. Now hubby is pissed cause I told him I'm pretty sure that person is full of shit cause it looks like dog hair to me. What say yall? Note, I have seen strands where trichs do stretch but not like that and usually at a much closer magnification.

Thats a hair…or the beginnings of a spider web!
I blew it up and enhanced it. It's hair, most likely human.
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back