Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really... 😆 I don't think my little lungs would work @Mrs.InkAddict but I know someone's who would 😏...
7E215664-0C5C-4A37-AE25-049925448D59.jpeg

ur in california....it'z fuckin summertime....and ur pool is covered up........wtf is wrong with this picture-? View attachment 1608159 ppp
:rofl::rofl: man i got a wild ass toddler (whos new favorite thing is throwing things into the pool) running around like he owns the place, otherwise it's open! tomorrow I got you with a better pic! :pass:

My son has a trach (he was born with 1 lung and had an issue with his airways at birth), so until that comes out, he can't be submerged or else he will drown. :nono: he is 100% healthy just needs some assistance with strengthening his airways while they develop. He is a tough little dude though. Just gonna be late learning how to swim :crying:

In case anyone was wondering about it, if you weren't then you can be a good listener while i vent :rofl:
This is what he was diagnosed with at birth. Hes getting stronger everyday but probably got another 2 years or so before they take out the trach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back