Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
price-is-right-come-on-down.gif

Yes pretty 😎 I know our 10 year old is going to be a stoner for sure....she hasn't tried any but I know she's a little hippie....
She has years to go before she can ever try any , this child is your mini mixed with hippie free spirit. The girls know what they are we would rather educate them on things than from some random.

Never heard of those strains but they look beautiful 😍 I’m jealous lol @InkAddict$ those are my next plants 🙏
Avenue of the Giants is a polyhybrid cross of: (Ogreberry x OG Strawberry)x (Zkittles x Long Valley Royal Kush)x Strawberry Sour Diesel

Headband x Bubblegum is the headband cut also knows as LA Kush, which is a Sour Diesel type plant crossed to the Indiana Bubblegum cuting, which is supposed to shorten flower time and add yield and bud density to the Headband

Dread Bread is from Bodhi's supernatural selections and is close to a true F1 hybrid. It is a cross of Colombian Mango Biche, a very popular heirloom Sourh American sativa, to OMG (Old Mama Ghani) a landrace afghan hash plant.

Pine Tar Kush is a Pakistani IBL preserved in Northern Cali since the late 70s by Tom Hill. Bred with open pollination to preserve the genetic diversity contained in the original seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back