Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not jealous, but I know about married bliss… what @Mara Cachafa is on point! If I were in a comp with my wifey, she would end up winning by default! Happy wife, happy life… or happy spouse, happy house lol
I don’t want to win by default I want to win because my grow was amazing and what it produced, but yes happy wife happy life but I do know that I want @InkAddict$ happy too that’s why I’ve started growing and being more involved with what he likes.

I don’t want to win by default I want to win because my grow was amazing and what it produced, but yes happy wife happy life but I do know that I want @InkAddict$ happy too that’s why I’ve started growing and being more involved with what he likes.
Thanks babe...

Got the new EBjr girls moved into there forever home the 3x3 and chopped the other girls then hung them up to dry :headbang::toke:

IMG_5096.JPG

Mephisto Sour Bubbly

IMG_5097.JPG

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse

IMG_5098.JPG

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix

IMG_5099.JPG

Now onto the 4x4 lights don't come on for a little bit yet though:pass::lildab:

I will...I got heavy duty extension cords....and went and bought everything heavyduty

I just did that ran 2 small ac units to one 20 amp and my big tent and big ac to a 20amp....it hast blown yet....
NO.

Each one needs its own breaker, or it can trip during startup when the voltage sags during Summer peak.

I will...I got heavy duty extension cords....and went and bought everything heavyduty

I just did that ran 2 small ac units to one 20 amp and my big tent and big ac to a 20amp....it hast blown yet....
Got any GFCI outlets in there you can use? Usually kitchens and bathrooms will have them. They've got the buttons on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back