Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading some articles, about drying humidity on Royalqueenseeds, but they seem to correlate each other. One article states “the herb should be held at 45-55% rH”, the other mentions it should be held at 55-65% rH. Please could you guys give me some advice?

I was reading some articles, about drying humidity on Royalqueenseeds, but they seem to correlate each other. One article states “the herb should be held at 45-55% rH”, the other mentions it should be held at 55-65% rH. Please could you guys give me some advice?

well, technically, anywhere between that 45-65% range will do the trick....in the proverbial nushell, u don't want the rh too low, so that the budz dry too fast, but u don't want it too high either, where it might cauze bud rot, so.... ;) ppp

Good morning @MedCzech , more thunder storms latter today, chores done already so I think kicking back is the order of the day :hookah:
Nice man…

As you know, my chores are not! Put the Ridge cap on though and siding almost complete.
My kids are coming from Europe Tuesday, and I want to get this done prior to their arrival. So close, but still lots to do.

Its getting close though 👍

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

well, technically, anywhere between that 45-65% range will do the trick....in the proverbial nushell, u don't want the rh too low, so that the budz dry too fast, but u don't want it too high either, where it might cauze bud rot, so.... ;) ppp
They also say keep temperatures between 59-69F, but at the same time say to keep them between 64-75F. What is your reccomended tempeature and humidity for drying and curing @420Forever ?

They also say keep temperatures between 59-69F, but at the same time say to keep them between 64-75F. What is your reccomended tempeature and humidity for drying and curing @420Forever ?
I do the 60/60 rule as perfect, but within a couple points either way is fine. My dry room is usually around 58-62%rh and 62-68 F.
Dry is not the worst thing, but moist air can ruin the buds. Keep that in mind when giving yourself room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back