Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever , NL#1 …auto of course. Ain’t she pretty?
9B2B845A-7903-473D-97C2-C1A697214C88.jpeg

First, a Happy Friday wildflower for @Mossy:
IMG_1544.JPG

And next, the greenhouse. Not as fancy as the one by @MedCzech, but it will grow stuff. :pighug:

IMG_1539.JPG

This is what is in there now, just a few things I threw in to see how things work. Tomatoes right and left, a couple kinds of basil at the back, and a couple pepper plants on the left. The peppers have done close to nothing since transplanting, they may be duds, especially the closest one.
IMG_1538.JPG

This is what I have done for ventilation. First, both gable ends are on automatic openers. I didn't like the design of the complete opener units, so I bought the replacement cylinders, and set it up myself. In this pic, the gable end is still closed because the sun just hit the greenhouse a few minutes ago:
IMG_1537.JPG

And in this one, the gable end is partly open:
IMG_1540.JPG

The second part of ventilation is that three sides roll up about a foot and a half if needed, or any amount between that and zero, depending on how much is needed:
IMG_1542.JPG

Now all I have to do is finish setting up the automated irrigation...

Happy growing and happy Friday peeps. :pighug:

Attachments

• IMG_1541.JPG
    IMG_1541.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
I started growing September of 2019 and i was able to get 2 of the 6500k cfl spirals in store but when i went to put 2 bulbs oer fixture In January when i was trying to start perpetual plants in closet i had to go to a lightbulb depot warehouse place online to order more so i ordered 4 or 6 to be safe and only opened 1 or 2 before i stopped using them cuz got a second tent and light! Most i ever had over my 2 plants was 4 cfl lights! @420Forever and especially @Olderfart had many a cfl bulb setup! 1 still does i think! ;) :rofl:
Nope, no cfl for me, all screw in LED's with the diffuser's removed. I have only ever used CFL's for germinating seedlings, and I don't do even that any more, it is all LED's now start to finish.

First, a Happy Friday wildflower for @Mossy:
View attachment 1606859
And next, the greenhouse. Not as fancy as the one by @MedCzech, but it will grow stuff. :pighug:

View attachment 1606854

This is what is in there now, just a few things I threw in to see how things work. Tomatoes right and left, a couple kinds of basil at the back, and a couple pepper plants on the left. The peppers have done close to nothing since transplanting, they may be duds, especially the closest one.
View attachment 1606853

This is what I have done for ventilation. First, both gable ends are on automatic openers. I didn't like the design of the complete opener units, so I bought the replacement cylinders, and set it up myself. In this pic, the gable end is still closed because the sun just hit the greenhouse a few minutes ago:View attachment 1606852

And in this one, the gable end is partly open:
View attachment 1606855

The second part of ventilation is that three sides roll up about a foot and a half if needed, or any amount between that and zero, depending on how much is needed:
View attachment 1606858

Now all I have to do is finish setting up the automated irrigation...

Happy growing and happy Friday peeps. :pighug:
Gorgeous! Thought of everything. Will your automation include electricity or gravity feed system? Really amazing, and a labor of love. My peppers are struggling as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back