Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my friend have a good hump day

sounds exciting buddy hell yeah. Hope all works out good for ya
It will me and @Mrs.InkAddict are excited....it's a good move...I'll have a whole floor in around 6 months just to grow in... we will have a 2 family flat to ourselves...4 bedroom 2 bath 2 kitchen and a basement and yard...you know what I can do....I hope he finishes remodeling the downstairs asap...it's going to cost the same I'm paying now for my tiny apartment.. crazy and he took off 500$ of deposits for the landscaping we've done...great landlord and doesn't give two fucks or discriminate against my tattoos....I'm heavily tatted....

IMG_20230621_091019538_HDR.jpg

It will me and @Mrs.InkAddict are excited....it's a good move...I'll have a whole floor in around 6 months just to grow in... we will have a 2 family flat to ourselves...4 bedroom 2 bath 2 kitchen and a basement and yard...you know what I can do....I hope he finishes remodeling the downstairs asap...it's going to cost the same I'm paying now for my tiny apartment.. crazy and he took off 500$ of deposits for the landscaping we've done...great landlord and doesn't give two fucks or discriminate against my tattoos....I'm heavily tatted....

Good Luck Inky ... Mrs Inky.....I Hope it is a Happy House for you............:wizzy:

I am sad today...second round of plants that are dieing off. I have been doing some research and have found that this may be the cause. It is spreading in Michigan like crazy.

Hop latent viroid

That is a bummer ! What do the plants look like?

:pass:

The top floor will be nothing but growing the kitchen will be our work area...the bedrooms will be split between me and @Mrs.InkAddict she will have her own grow room....I'm going to teach her the whole game....it's time for us to make things happen on a big scale...I want to run a online seed company it's 5000$ to start....Inky canna seed company...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back