Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good my friend! Just got back from trying to keep up with Duder….was almost successful too :woohoo::haha: how are you?:lildab:

Good morning my friend :pass:how’s it going?
It's going great my friend , thanks for asking. How is everything in your neck of the frontier?
:pass:

@Fermented_Fruitz Ms MOG made some really good GF brownies for me, I made her put most of it in the freezer because if it was out I might end up in a diabetic coma :pie: .

Playing with the camera a bit tonight doing photo stacks.

View attachment 1605420View attachment 1605421
He just turned 11 and my sizter recently found out my nephew has something where he has to eat gluten free and i had no clue when i ate a piece but she made him a cookie cake for his birthday last week and it was good AF! Had no clue it was GF cuz it was super duper soft! Opposite end of spectrum tho we took burgers last time and mom got him a gluten free bun and it was like a hockey puck! And worst part is got 3 nephews and only 1 needs to eat GF but obv sister makes whole house eat that way and they were not too thrilled with the buns from this place!

You also may be able to do what you want with a Sketchbook.
:d5:
With my iPhone after i copied the image I figured out I can paste it into notepad to have it on a black background! Then i just screenshot that! ;)

Here ya go @Lil Dab ;)

Open the photo and just touch and hold for just a second and let off and you will see it do this…..if u hold to long u will know it cuz it almost swaps over playing photo like a video so not sure if phone is actually recording internally as u stand their getting image in view to take a pic!

Video just click it

Then just hit the share option and then save to images! Last night was white but this one just now put it on a black background on its own! :d5:

Well it shows in photos as a black background looking at the photo but if u try to share it it posts with a white background! I just opened photo and screenshot it so i could share it with black background without having to photoshop out the background…which never works well for me! ;)
4C055FD5-AFD8-4813-BEA8-E6C1672E696E.jpeg
F83DEB0A-F11E-4E90-B902-6BE58B913FEC.jpeg

Here ya go @Lil Dab ;)

Open the photo and just touch and hold for just a second and let off and you will see it do this…..if u hold to long u will know it cuz it almost swaps over playing photo like a video so not sure if phone is actually recording internally as u stand their getting image in view to take a pic!

Video just click it

Then just hit the share option and then save to images! Last night was white but this one just now put it on a black background on its own! :d5:

Well it shows in photos as a black background looking at the photo but if u try to share it it posts with a white background! I just opened photo and screenshot it so i could share it with black background without having to photoshop out the background…which never works well for me! ;)
View attachment 1605492View attachment 1605493

Thanks bro I’ll have to play with more I just did copy and pasted here
1687187851163.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back