Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started to see some amber trichs on the Bonsai after 103 days.... :headbang:

She got a haircut... And the Gnomes have stepped up the partying, harvest time is a big time party for them!
IMG_20230618_124232.jpg

I agree bud but, if your hard work and plant care is ruined... it's heartbreaking bro! At least with need, you have a chance of a small harvest at t'end, yes?
....or invest in tents and play the uk lottery as to 'slap or time', depending on residence...
Oh yes, I have done a fair amount of organic farming and have lost entire crops, not only is heart breaking but it breaks the bank also. There for sure is a time and place for insecticides. Pyrethrums and nicotine were among the strongest available back then, both were expensive in large scale applications. The reward was the premium price organic crops garnered. I don't know how they can do it nowadays because the price spread is pretty small.
I had leafhoppers turn a huge tomatillo plant totally yellow in no time flat! Evil lil fuckers if u let em multiply and get comfortable on your plant! And yes them bastards will also start to fly off when u spray plant so best to spray in smaller bursts so u can get more sprayed!
With a large infestation it is the secondary viral infection that will kill the plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back