Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't mixed up any Neem yet this year but the wife has been on my ass about it:crying:i initially thought it was caterpillars so I treated with bti. Since then I've caught a few leafhoppers with my fingers so I'm guessing it's that. Got about a million lacewing going after the thrips on the rose bushes 15' away
Let the natural predators do the job, spraying stuff will interrupt their work. Establishing a balance in your outdoor gardens often means you must endure some crop damage. Cannabis can loose a lot of leaf before it becomes a problem. Just look at all of the defo some growers use! I only treat in my outdoor gardens for ants that farm aphids and BTi for caterpillars. Once in a great while I use insecticidal soap to knock down an invasion of something until the natural enemies can get going on them. I cannot grow cannabis outdoors here :shrug:
Neem is all good imho(until flowering starts).
I might have been an insect in a previous life because the smell of neem makes me recoil. It might just be my imagination but I think I can taste it in cannabis that it has been used on. I don't have a problem with it as a pesticide from an environmental point, I just don't like it on my food or smoke as a personal preference.

Let the natural predators do the job, spraying stuff will interrupt their work. Establishing a balance in your outdoor gardens often means you must endure some crop damage. Cannabis can loose a lot of leaf before it becomes a problem. Just look at all of the defo some growers use! I only treat in my outdoor gardens for ants that farm aphids and BTi for caterpillars. Once in a great while I use insecticidal soap to knock down an invasion of something until the natural enemies can get going on them. I cannot grow cannabis outdoors here :shrug:

I might have been an insect in a previous life because the smell of neem makes me recoil. It might just be my imagination but I think I can taste it in cannabis that it has been used on. I don't have a problem with it as a pesticide from an environmental point, I just don't like it on my food or smoke as a personal preference.
I agree bud but, if your hard work and plant care is ruined... it's heartbreaking bro! At least with need, you have a chance of a small harvest at t'end, yes?
....or invest in tents and play the uk lottery as to 'slap or time', depending on residence...

I had leafhoppers turn a huge tomatillo plant totally yellow in no time flat! Evil lil fuckers if u let em multiply and get comfortable on your plant! And yes them bastards will also start to fly off when u spray plant so best to spray in smaller bursts so u can get more sprayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back