Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ you showed our new place all dirty smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ wait till we clean it and paint and stain babe
I don't care it's going to be nice by the time we're done.....Thursday is are move in day....I'm excited to put my tents back up and give my small tent to @Mrs.InkAddict she can grow whatever strains she wants...juicy Lucy and berry Ryder will be here Tuesday for her 1st test.....run...lol I can't wait to see how she does....I think she will do ok....I'm here to help baby....

My PBE went full bastard.. looks like 2 three leafed clovers on top.
quite odd
1687045853911.gif

I don't care it's going to be nice by the time we're done.....Thursday is are move in day....I'm excited to put my tents back up and give my small tent to @Mrs.InkAddict she can grow whatever strains she wants...juicy Lucy and berry Ryder will be here Tuesday for her 1st test.....run...lol I can't wait to see how she does....I think she will do ok....I'm here to help baby....
So someone has jokes test … run … huh 🤔 and you think I’ll do ok … 🤔 no faith smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ in your wife . Well that’s okay I believe in myself and I think I’ll do more than ok

Took those 4 anthuriums, broke em into 8 salables and 1 for the wife with a sprig left over for growing. Got the spraying done on the ones out back, no real damage just getting adjusted to different location.

Think tomorrow gonna be a take it easy day. move things around, clear stuff up, seperate into what I'm going to take on Sat. and paint the gnomes a bit more. Monday looking like driest day of the coming week so might set up the canopy and check it out. Want to build a couple under benches to set up on the sides, scrounge up a chair for me sit in etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back