Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we got any recommendations on brand here? @Mañ'O'Green i know u can tell me the thrifty option to go with that is actually both a good product and good deal! Assuming yucca powder is gonna be cheaper then the liquid stuff right? Need something i can put into reservoir so obv needs to be totally soluble!

What should i order? :thanks::d5::pass:

I use RAW Yucca based off MOG recommendations just be sure to keep it sealed good.. My first batch got hard before I finished it

RAW- Yucca Plant Supplement for All Stages Increase nutient Uptake wetting Agent surfactant for Horticulture Purposes Indoor Outdoor Use- 2 oz https://a.co/d/eT2WphD

E3E769FA-610C-4146-9DFF-C6334B1029D3.jpeg

CBP? You're in my neck of the woods :d5: Great ballpark
Just got home. My little brother owns a home in north Philly, around Fairmont. Spends time there when he has to work in the city. Had a great brothers bash. My half brother that I met a few years back and I drove down. They hadn’t met yet. What a blast. Brothers are coming here for the Sunday show at Fenway.

Good morning my friend….and good morning to @Mrs.InkAddict
How are you doing today? :pass: :d5:
We’re good worked in the yard got new plants went to a farmers market today enjoyed the day with @InkAddict$ we don’t get much alone time so it’s nice when we get a sitter

I've had no issues running megacrop at 850 to 950ppm I'll switch....I'll run just one part..then next feed I'll add seakelp, then next feed I'll add sweet candy, and next is bud explosion....then repeat.....I make a 5gal bucket at 25grams....

New place and tent location don't mind the mess it's a older place and just got painted....and back porch I'm staining and painting.....hardwood floors I'm buffing and staining....still lots of work but a brand new breaker box looks to be all separate....I'll have to test it....
20230617_170346.jpg
20230617_170600.jpg
20230617_170812.jpg
20230617_170755.jpg

New place and tent location don't mind the mess it's a older place and just got painted....and back porch I'm staining and painting.....hardwood floors I'm buffing and staining....still lots of work but a brand new breaker box looks to be all separate....I'll have to test it....View attachment 1604985View attachment 1604982View attachment 1604983View attachment 1604984
Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ you showed our new place all dirty smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ wait till we clean it and paint and stain babe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back