Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone , so it’s Saturday and I know everyone posts pics of their cat well this is my friends cat I watch him every so often when she goes out of town. He is name is Ma-Le ❤️
3DF2ADEC-2102-456C-8DC9-9BD2B1FA565A.jpeg

Dogs all taken care of, res is filled in main tent, think I'm seeing a bit of soil shift in one of the wellies. Laundry started, beds stripped and ready for fresh sheets n blankets. Lil break and a smoke then onto the dishes. Gonna boil up some eggs and mix up a pickling blend for a treat for me since wife did her tomatoes.

Dogs all taken care of, res is filled in main tent, think I'm seeing a bit of soil shift in one of the wellies. Laundry started, beds stripped and ready for fresh sheets n blankets. Lil break and a smoke then onto the dishes. Gonna boil up some eggs and mix up a pickling blend for a treat for me since wife did her tomatoes.
Good morning bud...

Wife looking over my plants again....get nervous everytime she does that, always leads to a "OOhh...I like that one" which is wife speak for I want it.......sorry dear, those get sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back