Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this part of the day, sipping coffee, watching the world wake up, making plans for the day.

I Used to Cherish the half hour in teh morning...before Hubby and son woke up.

Tea and a ciggy......:smoker:....stand and watch the fish in the pond.......Surprising how many days Start glorious...before the clouds gather......

Happy caturday

0617230711[1].jpg

I Used to Cherish the half hour in teh morning...before Hubby and son woke up.

Tea and a ciggy......:smoker:....stand and watch the fish in the pond.......Surprising how many days Start glorious...before the clouds gather......
Didn't know you did ciggy's....how are the spanish blends. Since I do my own half the time I've been mixing blends, mostly Virginia grown. And have a big pill bottle set aside with my extra special afternoon blends. :smokeit:

Good morning and happy caturday y’all! Kitties are running like the devil is chasin so no pics this am. At around 10 am me and the boys are headed to gloversville to check out a suburban my one boy wants… then back with or without. Maybe a stop in Boonville to check a 2500 with no bed… then back. Then run to the others boys business shop to change out a set of wheels and tires on his truck. Looks like the Mandarin Zkittlez will have to wait for the chop. Busy, busy… supposed to be my weekend…? Ya know, for fathers? Lol, I’m good! Would end up being bored. Oh yeah, and the rest of the cleaning in my grow basement, prepping for my billiards team party. As I am the captain, we shall play on my 8’ Brunswick. Only other member that has a table also has a bi$@h of a wife so that’s a no go. We can smoke canna in my basement… not theirs. Prob an hrs worth of clean to make it groovy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back