Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dunks I’ve used are just compressed bits….break em up, top dress the same as bits. Totally works, and what not.
I never said it didn’t work its just unnecessary hassle! If u already have dunks and don’t wanna spend $15 i get it but i wouldn’t buy dunks over the bits! And i can tell u them dunks sure as hell didn’t seem same as bits when 1 disintegrated in my reservoir! It was like clumpy drywall and it totally plugged up my drip lines!

It's the same chemical(bacteria) regardless of method?
:pass:
Even if 1000% exactly the same there is obv a reason they make 1 in an already broken down version! Its because its for a different use! 1 to sit long term in standing water (til it starts to disintegrate apparently lol) and 1 in pieces ready to go into soil or quickly absorbed into water for rapid kill of larvae! If u let bits sit in water and a dunk both for couple hours the dunk water will still be clear and the jugs with bits its turning a shade of brown from the bti transferring to the water already!

Mad props @InkAddict$ this is off the chain! I also like that on top of flavor it still has that tart red bull taste! And as for flavor kinda tastes like a sour blue raspberry but i am stoned and my taste buds don’t always cooperate the best! :shrug::rofl:
image.jpg

Even if 1000% exactly the same there is obv a reason they make 1 in an already broken down version! Its because its for a different use! 1 to sit long term in standing water (til it starts to disintegrate apparently lol) and 1 in pieces ready to go into soil or quickly absorbed into water for rapid kill of larvae! If u let bits sit in water and a dunk both for couple hours the dunk water will still be clear and the jugs with bits its turning a shade of brown from the bti transferring to the water already!
Exactly. I'm after a longer term solution and the broken up dunks last longer. Been working great for me when I apply it.
:lildab:

Mad props @InkAddict$ this is off the chain! I also like that on top of flavor it still has that tart red bull taste! And as for flavor kinda tastes like a sour blue raspberry but i am stoned and my taste buds don’t always cooperate the best! :shrug::rofl:
View attachment 1604615
My 20 yr old boy lives that stuff. Can't drink it myself... Nor soda for hat matter ! Unless it's sprite or sierra mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back