Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new side light thanks to @Cerebral Goo then ill be buying the blue pucks for my new veg tent....ac infinity 5x5 with one Hlg super veg and 4 blue pucks...the side boys will go in my flower tent and ill sell my cheap side lights....these are bad ass lights...View attachment 1602931View attachment 1602933View attachment 1602934
With basic wiring knowledge u could make them corner boy lights yourself for about $150 max including driver! Super duper simple! 4x heat sink, 8x end caps, 1 driver and some wire and wagos to connect em! Donezo! Heat sink place will cut them to size for u too! ;)

Good morning @InkAddict$

Cool side lights! I have used those Rapid led pucks with good success, you can put the wallwart on it's own timer and run the IR puck to turn on before the mains and then off after the mains. With the blue puck be careful how close you get it to the plant, they are high powered Cree leds.
4 each? That's only 320 for 8....lots of cords...do they connect to each other?

With basic wiring knowledge u could make them corner boy lights yourself for about $150 max including driver! Super duper simple! 4x heat sink, 8x end caps, 1 driver and some wire and wagos to connect em! Donezo! Heat sink place will cut them to size for u too! ;)
Good idea...I'm not the best at electric stuff....wiring ect....or putting in led strips....I wouldn't know what to do....😆

You know a good site that sells everything one stop shop?

I hope to god u have a nice big fire extinguisher on hand! :yoinks:

1686581102743.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back