Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green HOW MANY BLUE VEG PUCKS WOULD YOU RUN IN A 5X5 WITH 2 HLG VEG PROS?
The veg pro is a veg light so it needs no more blue added to it! He uses full spectrum LED strips which is why he adds extra blue in veg (when needed) and the extra red in flower! ;)

The veg pro is a veg light so it needs no more blue added to it! He uses full spectrum LED strips which is why he adds extra blue in veg (when needed) and the extra red in flower! ;)
Ok ty...I'll stick with the 650r again....thats all I'll need for a veg tent...covers a 7x7 veg....

And perfect for flower too....refurbished is 550 $

Good now that I’ve had my coffee I can’t smoke right now because of work so I just sit real close to @InkAddict$ and smell the goodness lol 😂 grabbing a few things for our new place and might go look at some grow boxes if we have time.
She wants earth boxes...that I know..I ain't a dummy.....

Good morning @InkAddict$

Cool side lights! I have used those Rapid led pucks with good success, you can put the wallwart on it's own timer and run the IR puck to turn on before the mains and then off after the mains. With the blue puck be careful how close you get it to the plant, they are high powered Cree leds.
I don't know what I want yet....how many would I need for a 5x5 of both blue and red pucks? They run around 40$ each correct?

Thanks everyone for the freedom reps went fishing got stoned had a few beers. And I caught some fish. Took pics to prove it. Lol
IMG_2525.jpeg
IMG_2522.jpeg
IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_2514.jpeg
IMG_2511.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg

the view i had
IMG_2517.jpeg
IMG_2518.jpeg
IMG_2519.jpeg

young eagle that few by
IMG_2516.jpeg

was all in all a great and beautiful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back