Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank the Dank ….ya said you prefer the short n fat gals, not the willowy ones. Blue Microverse x Sour Hound. Available for the prom…..and very very musky:yoinks::nono:View attachment 1601994View attachment 1601997
This is my family of blue microhounds! ;) :rofl:

The twinsies
image.jpg

Big sister
image.jpg
image.jpg

Heres the Lil moblivers
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sunset sherb and Sour Stomper are some excellent frost machines. Smells…? Do tell.
I had to turn up the booster exhaust fan today because I could smell her 50 feet away and one floor up. Musky, floral... I'm not good at putting aromas into words. Complex though.

U know u can release half now and put rest in that bag in the fridge just make sure its sealed so they cant climb out! They will go dormant and basically govto sleep! Think u can wait couple weeks and pull bag out and within a few minutes they will go back active and moving and u can release them! I know the fridge works i have done it just not positive how long they can stay in there! Mine were only in fridge about a week to maybe 10 days max between releases!

Yup you are correct says no more then 2 weeks at 34-45f.. I released 3/4 of them in the 4x4 and the rest into the 3x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back