Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a lot better now that this week is over:woohoo1: Doing the same dabbing and unwinding from work reading about my lady bugs too they came today a lot faster then expected.. I would like to try to keep them alive longer they seem to die off after a little while in the past.. This time they sent some nectar for me to feed them just have to figure out how to use it says spray foliage :nono::shrug:
View attachment 1601966
U know u can release half now and put rest in that bag in the fridge just make sure its sealed so they cant climb out! They will go dormant and basically govto sleep! Think u can wait couple weeks and pull bag out and within a few minutes they will go back active and moving and u can release them! I know the fridge works i have done it just not positive how long they can stay in there! Mine were only in fridge about a week to maybe 10 days max between releases!

Prepping for a top dress...
Screenshot_2023-06-09-20-41-59-969.jpg

IMG_20230609_204128.jpg

:pighug:

I don't know which node I topped on this Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper tester, but she's got 11 colas like this one:
View attachment 1602013
Big haul coming your way with 11 huge spears. I’m not in the know with Mephisto anymore. Is that a cookies cultivar?

Ms. MOG is hosting little party with her sisters and nieces, I am the bar tender. She made home made Lemoncello months ago for Lemoncello Martinis, made a sample last night and it was very good. one got me tippsy. :drunks:I may not make it back here if I drink two of them :haha:

She has been cooking for days, it is an Italian theme.

I will be the token male on site.

Where are these at? Ive wanted to try these but I can only find the small ones.
Do not listen to their description for size! The juniors hold 1/2cu ft of soil and full size holds double that! No idea why earthbox claims a junior holds a full cu ft cuz it def doesn’t! Full size reservoir holds 3gal vs 1!

Big haul coming your way with 11 huge spears. I’m not in the know with Mephisto anymore. Is that a cookies cultivar?
Definitely got some cookies in there:
Gelato 45 photoperiod by Cookie Fam (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies)
x
Forum Stomper autoflower by Mephisto (girl scout cookies x sour stomper)

Definitely got some cookies in there:
Gelato 45 photoperiod by Cookie Fam (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies)
x
Forum Stomper autoflower by Mephisto (girl scout cookies x sour stomper)
Sunset sherb and Sour Stomper are some excellent frost machines. Smells…? Do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back