Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like an oz a plant so far but ive only weighed one plant so far from the one gals. I got some pretty huge plants right now I had to super crop a while back. Ss apollo black cherry. I dont like them to big since I got limited space and I want multiple strains going at once. Must have verity. View attachment 1601985

this is a 2 gal cloth pot as you can see still a massive plant.
View attachment 1601986

this is the one gal pretty close to the light even after super cropping
View attachment 1601987
I hope mine get that big....when I run coco and megacrop I'm sure they will....I over fed mine so they aren't growing to fast....so now I know how much for the one gal....

My coco/megacrop plants have not gotten over 3 feet tall so far. I do top them at about 3 weeks old and spread them to help keep them 15" from my lights though, and had to super-crop sometimes. Yield has been 3 oz to 18 oz per plant. Maybe it's those zamango genetics.
Edit: Mine have gotten 3 feet wide though, which i guess is not an option in the closet.
Mine is huge....I had to bend them....I need to get it in a tent but I can't till I move so I got to keep bending.....after a good trim too...
16863534668344701323660923858184.jpg

Ok only 7 pages behind atm! Changed the oil and air filter, went on an hour excursion (plus 25 minutes cuz even after asking “is this everything” they forgot part of the damn order :cuss:) for my sister since she lives over an hour away from candle supply place, and then went and got tires rotated and balanced! Now its time to hit a few dabs while i roll a blunt to take with me to run dinner orders!:eyebrows::headbang::lildab:
Hour and a half for a pizza delivery here right now :yoinks::cuss::finger:

Heads up for anyone who has/may have plans for any painting/staining projects coming up, sherwin williams is running a 40% off sale this weekend. I may have bought 5 gallons, so if I go awol yall know why 😅 this is all the remaining indoor paint for the house though, minus the kids' bathroom cause I don't have a clue what I want to do in there yet and I don't hate the purple that's in there now.

@Frank the Dank ….ya said you prefer the short n fat gals, not the willowy ones. Blue Microverse x Sour Hound. Available for the prom…..and very very musky:yoinks::nono:
B7CAD94C-189B-43B7-BB1F-062847E39566.jpeg
29E3F9C5-6001-4521-94B2-9D1A0A190940.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back