Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

biiiiiiig difference between this......and frank'z dezert :eek1: jus sayin....😎 ppp

Or too much heat/humidity……

on the other hand, i'd say frank'z already been in the dezert too fuckin long, cuz that'z the umpteenth time he'z given that same answer :doh: ppp

@Shugrows how much bud have you been pulling out the one gal pots? I get around 3 to 6 in my 5 gal...I'm expecting more on the Za Mango 🥭....hopefully a pound...it's going to be a massive producer for sure I can tell....also the Hubbabubbasmelloscope I'd say around 6+ ....Coco and megacrop is where it's at....I just bought the Royal Gold Humboldts veg and bloom and I need to use that up also before I switch to all coco and MC....so easy and huge plants...since I finally figured it out after a year I was way under feeding.....so I'm running half coco half organic royal gold king mix or mendo mix....with their line of nutes....
Like an oz a plant so far but ive only weighed one plant so far from the one gals. I got some pretty huge plants right now I had to super crop a while back. Ss apollo black cherry. I dont like them to big since I got limited space and I want multiple strains going at once. Must have verity.
image.jpg

this is a 2 gal cloth pot as you can see still a massive plant.
image.jpg

this is the one gal pretty close to the light even after super cropping
image.jpg

biiiiiiig difference between this......and frank'z dezert :eek1: jus sayin....😎 ppp

on the other hand, i'd say frank'z already been in the dezert too fuckin long, cuz that'z the umpteenth time he'z given that same answer :doh: ppp
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…..the sun and heat down here does stuff to your brain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Frank!! One more day for the tent and done for Summer!! All good. Congrats on the new light bar. Gotta know if it’s worth it before taking the Diablo plunge.
The light is worth it without the uv. That’s why I haven’t gotten one until now….the results have been amazing with just the light. If this thing breaks, I’ll get another :cooldance:

Ok only 7 pages behind atm! Changed the oil and air filter, went on an hour excursion (plus 25 minutes cuz even after asking “is this everything” they forgot part of the damn order :cuss:) for my sister since she lives over an hour away from candle supply place, and then went and got tires rotated and balanced! Now its time to hit a few dabs while i roll a blunt to take with me to run dinner orders!:eyebrows::headbang::lildab:

Well...I Never thought I would see Red Bull as a health benefit...........:cheersmate:.....
Monster has a bunch of b vitamins, I might not remember to take my vitamins but I never forget my energy drink lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back