Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these at? Ive wanted to try these but I can only find the small ones.

I ordered direct for earthbox.com I only have the jr's no regulars they are not on sale anymore

Jr

Regular

I ordered direct for earthbox.com I only have the jr's no regulars they are not on sale anymore

Jr

Regular

I might pick one up. After all I gotta start over again 🙄

I need to raise another Mephisto Sour Crack...I've been nursing this jar for months...
Screenshot_2023-06-09-16-55-58-616.jpg

:baked:

I'm a lot better now that this week is over:woohoo1: Doing the same dabbing and unwinding from work reading about my lady bugs too they came today a lot faster then expected.. I would like to try to keep them alive longer they seem to die off after a little while in the past.. This time they sent some nectar for me to feed them just have to figure out how to use it says spray foliage :nono::shrug:
View attachment 1601966
Yeah don’t spray that shit on your plants….

Think she will still have big buds?
Yeah, if it’s in her genes, then yeah….stretching doesn’t negatively affect anything other than height….buds still build just fine….

Yeah don’t spray that shit on your plants….

Yeah, if it’s in her genes, then yeah….stretching doesn’t negatively affect anything other than height….buds still build just fine….

Nope didn't plan on it think I'll spray the pile of stuff that is in the bag with them make it they're home

joedirt-home.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back