Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4
20230609_133717.jpg
20230609_133703.jpg
20230609_133656.jpg

@Shugrows how much bud have you been pulling out the one gal pots? I get around 3 to 6 in my 5 gal...I'm expecting more on the Za Mango 🥭....hopefully a pound...it's going to be a massive producer for sure I can tell....also the Hubbabubbasmelloscope I'd say around 6+ ....Coco and megacrop is where it's at....I just bought the Royal Gold Humboldts veg and bloom and I need to use that up also before I switch to all coco and MC....so easy and huge plants...since I finally figured it out after a year I was way under feeding.....so I'm running half coco half organic royal gold king mix or mendo mix....with their line of nutes....

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy TGIF Live Stoners!

fridayfeelin.gif

I gota thank Mr. O'Brian for his potato recipe, fresh new Yukon Gold potatoes from the garden , a fresh shallot from the garden and a red peeper from the store (to early for the garden)

IMG_20230609_082951989.jpg Delicious.

I ran a test spray of RotBlock on some lower Buds as instructed today. The Blackberry buds are going to be big and dense but I want to see what it does to the looks of the buds?

IMG_20230603_201123294.jpg

There’s several companies that no longer have representation here, that used to. I was trying to find a fastbuds representative for a member that got ripped off by them….but no rep
Fast Buds bought their own grow site, GrowDiaries over a year ago!
I think this is a case of different time zones, Offers usually end it the vendors time zone.
I was trying to figure out what he was asking….as in, how did they stretch like that (why)…….or was he asking because he didn’t realize they had stretched too much..
Not enough DLI at the canopy level or too much red and not enough blue in the spectrum.
If I germ my seeds with the light on low power and fixed to the ceiling I can make them leggy....

:pass:

Yes.

As to the UV light first of all there are two wavelengths we are concerned with, UVA and UVB. Both are very short and energetic so they bounce around in the grow space well. The lights do not need to be close to the canopy and one fixture will usually cover the space. I run fluorescent lamps so I am getting a lot of light. I run the UVA 6 hours middle of the light period daily from early flower to harvest. The UVB I run 30 minutes 3 times in the middle of the day the last 3 weeks of flower.

ScreenHunter_273 Aug. 21 23.51.jpgScreenHunter_273 Aug. 21 23.52.jpg

The Pure UV is so strong it will give you a "sun burn" in a couple of minutes exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back