Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy-hoy, what's up growmigos? Cool news, I picked up a MarsHydro TS1000 at a local shop. I guess there is a new version coming out so they shot the price down to $65. Decent enough for a noob and I'm tryna grow one plant.

Waiting on a frickin water test to come back. Sent off the free one from Lowes. I know they are trying to sell me a damn filter system with it.
My water sucks balls so i refill jugs at Walmart for $.39 each for now! Got too many other needs before an RO setup finds its way here!

And the plants turn out similar? I thought I remember you talking about the plants in the plastic bags turning out better/bigger?
Well I havent been using the plastic bags too long but I have had bigger plants so far with them then my rs bags. But i also am using hf. When I was using pro mix hp. I got really nice size plants from the rs bags. Cloth pots i cant really say some are big some smaller. could be cultivar. so im not sure if its the soil the pots or the cultivar. I will have to do more testing see what I come up with. But with hf im going to stick the the plastic bags. When I run out of soil Im getting pro mix again see if I see a difference in with the rs bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back