Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit! A fried cookie "smothered in butter" and buttercream on top!!!???? Don't have bloodwork done for at least a week!
Its not actually fried! Think actual fry bread may be but this cookie is def baked it just has a similar texture as the bread! ;)

nvm just saw they put pineapple in the carrot cake.. snickerdoodle it is! pineapple only belongs in pizza not cake lol. @Fermented_Fruitz what was that cake you were eating last night tho?
i woulda been like:
matilda-chocolate-cake.gif
Bro I absolutely hate pineapple with a burning passion! Can’t stand the freaking taste or texture but u will have 0 clue it is in there! And their cream cheese icing is
1686240908789.gif

1686241017951.gif

nvm just saw they put pineapple in the carrot cake.. snickerdoodle it is! pineapple only belongs in pizza not cake lol. @Fermented_Fruitz what was that cake you were eating last night tho?
i woulda been like:
matilda-chocolate-cake.gif
It was homemade chocolate bundt cake (with mayo for extra moistednessss lol) and homemade cream cheese icing! :eyebrows::headbang:

No bullshit i tried to google search a knockoff recipe of the nothing bundt cakes icing but although good it def wasn’t the same!

Ahoy-hoy, what's up growmigos? Cool news, I picked up a MarsHydro TS1000 at a local shop. I guess there is a new version coming out so they shot the price down to $65. Decent enough for a noob and I'm tryna grow one plant.

Waiting on a frickin water test to come back. Sent off the free one from Lowes. I know they are trying to sell me a damn filter system with it.

If u use those clips but don’t actually put a knuckle in plant like with supercropping it the end of that branch within hours will be turned back up toward light! If u put a knuckle in it then it will keep it down long enough it should lose its place as the dominant cola and another should spring forth! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back