Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually only just got home! Ate way too much jerk chicken and several chicken and beef patties and am now officially stuffed lol. They were making burgers for all the kids and the mom asked if #3 wanted one and she was like "oh no I can have burgers any time, I'd like some of that please!" The kids' grandparents were absolutely tickled to see a little white girl eating her chicken to the bone. Before I gave it to her the grandma was like "are you sure it's spicy!" She had like 2 full legs and one each of the chicken and beef patties just to herself 🤣🤣 BTW @Son of Hobbes I may have told an eldery Jamaican man about your "jerk chicken" and he laughed and laughed and laughed

Last edited:
Aright! I haven't had this much problems getting muh gut microbes back in order after taking a round of damn antibiotics.
Who's got some Probiotics that WORK that you've used before?
Try a tablespoon of powdered brown flax seeds every day. It will keep your guts working 'til the biome gets re-established. Side benefit for sore joints too! I grind them fresh in my ninja blender's pint-sized vessel.

FB_IMG_1680395459260.jpg

I actually only just got home! Ate way too much jerk chicken and several chicken and beef patties and am now officially stuffed lol. They were making burgers for all the kids and the mom asked if #3 wanted one and she was like "oh no I can have burgers any time, I'd like some of that please!" The kids' grandparents were absolutely tickled to see a little white girl eating her chicken to the bone. Before I gave it to her the grandma was like "are you sure it's spicy!" She had like 2 full legs and one each of the chicken and beef patties just to herself 🤣🤣 BTW @Son of Hobbes I may have told an eldery Jamaican man about your "jerk chicken" and he laughed and laughed and laughed

I'm not telling you things anymore. :vibe::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back