Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Yr gonna need a bigger house!. I guess they're overdue to get super-cropped?
I'll have them in my
Hey BF!, What was the top rated one? Getting a 2x4 as well for making seeds. Was debating between the Mars and Chilled Growcraft X3. The X3 is a lot more expensive, but is mostly made in the US and Man O Green really likes his. $360 vs 600...
Grow craft I need a few

in other newz, here'z my guitar player buddy up in the treehouse....in one of his finer stoned momentz :crying::face: ppp

View attachment 1600746
prank-slam.gif

View attachment 1600750

And yes i know i just said i needed to go buy 1 now! I don’t own no apple laptops so dont have any of them chargers around! Or not that i know of!
Everything uses USB-C now, even my Android Galaxy S9. My Ooze Pronto and Beacon did come with a 12" USB-C charge cable though.

the first one was with lacuna coil and she is hot and kicks ass.

Cristina Scabbia is indeed a fuckin hottie, ooh-la-la! :dancer: she'z guested on a few diff duet songz over the yearz with other well known bandz, such as Megadeth, Godsmack & Armored Saint, among otherz :headbang: ppp

Lmao i def didn’t need charger to use it! Didn’t realize warmup and lights out happened so quick and didn’t know it wasn’t lit up after it warmed up so i thought it had a dead battery! After 15min charging and it being lit up green tried it again and realized it was on 1st try! :doh::rofl:

Lmao i def didn’t need charger to use it! Didn’t realize warmup and lights out happened so quick and didn’t know it wasn’t lit up after it warmed up so i thought it had a dead battery! After 15min charging and it being lit up green tried it again and realized it was on 1st try! :doh::rofl:
Stoners :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you hit the button again during the warmup it’s stops the warmup very easy to do :toke::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back