Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1600749
Lmao too bad i cant give my fellow swordfish owners a -10 on rep! Why da fuck did nobody warn me it doesn’t come with a charging cord? :shrug:

Now i gotta take my ass to walmart to buy a type c to type c charging cord before i can use it! :cuss:
I could have swore mine did you check the whole box they like to hide stuff

:shrug::oops1:
1686005277830-gif.1600748

Hey fruit it takes a type c usb charger :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Um…..hello, they’re high. They own a swordfish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lildab:
You would think they wouldn’t have forgotten receiving it and then having to hunt down a damn cord to use it! That will certainly be my first warning if I recommended it to someone!

I could have swore mine did you check the whole box they like to hide stuff

:shrug::oops1:
1686005277830-gif.1600748

Hey fruit it takes a type c usb charger :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
image.jpg

And yes i know i just said i needed to go buy 1 now! I don’t own no apple laptops so dont have any of them chargers around! Or not that i know of!

How was your Type O Negative concert experience ? :pass:
It was awesome. was a long time ago almost 20 years fro the first one and the second show wasnt much after couple years at most. I can’t remember the songs they played but I know for a fact I loved every second of both them shows. And the first one was with lacuna coil and she is hot and kicks ass. I went bought comalies the cd days later. Still got the ticket from the first show.
image.jpg

View attachment 1600750

And yes i know i just said i needed to go buy 1 now! I don’t own no apple laptops so dont have any of them chargers around! Or not that i know of!

You would think they wouldn’t have forgotten receiving it and then having to hunt down a damn cord to use it! That will certainly be my first warning if I recommended it to someone!
Well pardon me Mr. perfect

1686006172021.gif

Here ya go FF you should have bought a seahorse they come with a cord want this one :devil:
image.jpg

mars hydro code. I think i'm going with the SP3000 for my 2x4, seems to have the 2nd best par map out of all my research.

Hey BF!, What was the top rated one? Getting a 2x4 as well for making seeds. Was debating between the Mars and Chilled Growcraft X3. The X3 is a lot more expensive, but is mostly made in the US and Man O Green really likes his. $360 vs 600...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back