Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1685751589471.gif

Yeah I’m upstate CNY but I have some leads just need to follow through if I need that help I contact you through PM .. Really busy right now my fishing season starts in a couple weeks and along with comes camping.. And I have been procrastinating getting stuff ready so a little overwhelmed right now :naughtystep:
we should start calling you lil procrastinator so you finish up :rofl:

Yeah I’m upstate CNY but I have some leads just need to follow through if I need that help I contact you through PM .. Really busy right now my fishing season starts in a couple weeks and along with comes camping.. And I have been procrastinating getting stuff ready so a little overwhelmed right now :naughtystep:

Do you flyfish? If you want to learn or just have the best experience, you need to contact this guy:

His name is Gar. Well, it's technically Rich but he goes by Gar. If you book with him drop me a line and I'll tell you a secret thing to bring to get you the "local" or friend experience. Guy has some serious knowledge and secret spots.

Do you flyfish? If you want to learn or just have the best experience, you need to contact this guy:

His name is Gar. Well, it's technically Rich but he goes by Gar. If you book with him drop me a line and I'll tell you a secret thing to bring to get you the "local" or friend experience. Guy has some serious knowledge and secret spots.

No not really some winters I'll trout and steelhead fish the lake Ontario tributaries but I use a center pin and float... I've been the salmon river a few times:headbang:

That pic was taken in a mirror so everything’s backwards! ;)

You better start working out unless you plan on getting some sort of automatic press especially now that your hooked on the dabs :devil::funny:

Actual footage of FF:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back