Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Dale from cranking on the press so he has to use an enail! He would prob break a torch in half! :yoinks::crying:
1685750711933.gif

What I do, I collect the wet and put on a ceramic plate at an angle. After about 2 hrs, I use my work screen and some paper towels. I squish the water out between PT til I get only damp pt then chop as fine as I can and place in dark dry place for 3-4 days. Last time I made a temple ball. But usually use parchment paper to form bars and then cut to 1” lengths.

Mate, can you make us a thread with pics the next time you do? I've only attempted the dry ice and it's gone ok but I'm still not sure I'm doing it right. Would love an update and current AFN primer on proper ice water method.

Yeah you would think:nono: :doh::condom:
are you upstate or where abouts in ny? my sister in law has 2 properties 1 in manhattan and 1 somewhere in the country like 3 hours away(they have like an 80 acre farm or something like that). i can ask her to check if youd like? not tryna pry out where ya live n shit just wanna help fam!

are you upstate or where abouts in ny? my sister in law has 2 properties 1 in manhattan and 1 somewhere in the country like 3 hours away(they have like an 80 acre farm or something like that). i can ask her to check if youd like? not tryna pry out where ya live n shit just wanna help fam!

Yeah I’m upstate CNY but I have some leads just need to follow through if I need that help I contact you through PM .. Really busy right now my fishing season starts in a couple weeks and along with comes camping.. And I have been procrastinating getting stuff ready so a little overwhelmed right now :naughtystep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back