Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you adding cal-mag to RO water until it reaches 100ppm? Correct? Do this first then add Epsom/MC.

Not cal-mag unless you have and then 50ppm enough to over the threshold for the meter.. The better combo is water soluble gypsum and ag Epsom.. yes when buffering RO this way it is best to do it first and let bubble/stir over night then add base nutes

I

Hey @Mañ'O'Green , on the new MC 1-part I have a question in regards the numbers you posted.

Are you adding cal-mag to RO water until it reaches 100ppm? Correct? Do this first then add Epsom/MC.

Would leaving out the cal/mag and using a cal-nit product and more epsom fill in the N and Mg holes without adding too much ca?

Cal Mag add until RO = 100ppm

N 77 (100-250)
P 28 (30-100)
K 101 (100-400)
Ca 114 (100-220)
Mg 43 (50-100)
S 61 (40-500)
No, change the water ppm on the spreadsheet to match what you have. RO water use 10 PPM. Then mix the blend to what you want.

Ok so Bruce Bugbee and his science says that UV light does not measurably change THC or terpenes? He has the data. IMPO it does improve the bud but no proof! Just subjective. I think it is like the entourage effect, there is something there just not measurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back