Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever gave this movie a glowing 4 out of 4 star review

uh, for the true enlightenment of everybody, i most def did NOT give that movie a glowing review :nono: :nono: i mean........well, i honestly cannot describe just how bad that movie is :wall: but hey, it'z ur popcorn, so....:shrug: :pop: ppp

I like mine buds have definitely have gotten a lot more flavor and terps but I also started using AN bud candy at the same time so it's hard to tell which made the bigger difference.. But I thought i've also read where it helps with pests I run it with the grow light from the start :shrug:
I've also have the little Agromax florescence lights that I'll use in the other tents. Those are UVB
Aren't those utilized differently?
@Mañ'O'Green I though you had posted on this topic of UVA & UVB supplementation.

That Pulse device you guys posted was neat. Doesn't BlueLab already make something similar and it's cheaper and you can get the wifi hub to connect them all.

:cheers:
Screenshot_20230408-223348~2.png

@Lil Dab A subject I looked into a while ago .
fpls-08-00278-g001.jpg

315-400 nm UVA and near-ultraviolet light​

• UVA and near ultraviolet light from 315-400 nm is considered one of the longest UV light wavelengths and it can enhance plant pigmentation, thicken leaves and may even help manage insect populations. It’s at this wavelength that chlorophyll absorption starts and light is used to manage plant architecture and long-term health.

Unlike UV-B Light which has minor side-effects, UV-A Light is excellent without any cons. If you introduce your plants to this light during the growth cycle, it will lead to strong and more beautiful plants that are susceptible to fungus and every other form of pest-related attack. In some instances, it is also known to improve the appearance and taste of fruits and veggies. UV-A light is naturally present on earth and we are known to receive around 98% of this light.

Just some of the info found .

That Pulse device you guys posted was neat. Doesn't BlueLab already make something similar and it's cheaper and you can get the wifi hub to connect them all.

Pretty sure the bluelab is only going to hydro rez (liquids) where as that pulse meter with plug right into the media

@Lil Dab A subject I looked into a while ago .
fpls-08-00278-g001.jpg

315-400 nm UVA and near-ultraviolet light​

• UVA and near ultraviolet light from 315-400 nm is considered one of the longest UV light wavelengths and it can enhance plant pigmentation, thicken leaves and may even help manage insect populations. It’s at this wavelength that chlorophyll absorption starts and light is used to manage plant architecture and long-term health.

Unlike UV-B Light which has minor side-effects, UV-A Light is excellent without any cons. If you introduce your plants to this light during the growth cycle, it will lead to strong and more beautiful plants that are susceptible to fungus and every other form of pest-related attack. In some instances, it is also known to improve the appearance and taste of fruits and veggies. UV-A light is naturally present on earth and we are known to receive around 98% of this light.

Just some of the info found .

Thank you for that:worship::pass: We better tag @WildBill too he originally asked.. Guess I need to get some UVB for my tent I only use/ have UVA and that's only because i won it in a contest here.. BUT I will be buying another for my other tent:wall::joy:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green , on the new MC 1-part I have a question in regards the numbers you posted.

Are you adding cal-mag to RO water until it reaches 100ppm? Correct? Do this first then add Epsom/MC.

Would leaving out the cal/mag and using a cal-nit product and more epsom fill in the N and Mg holes without adding too much ca?

Cal Mag add until RO = 100ppm

N 77 (100-250)
P 28 (30-100)
K 101 (100-400)
Ca 114 (100-220)
Mg 43 (50-100)
S 61 (40-500)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back