Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been busy building a barn door. The neighbor kitty corner to our back yard put a basketball goal in his backyard and he plays for 4 hours straight till midnight or later. The flipin ball bouncing on the cement is so loud and annoying! I need to see if I can deaden the sound some for Ms MOG to get to sleep. She has always complained about the day light in the summer wrecking her morning sleep so this should eliminate that also. We have looked at blackout curtains but that would not do anything for the sound. I am waiting for the liquid nails to dry on the face boards so I can flip it over and fill the space with acoustic board and put the back face on. Paint and wall paper tomorrow and hopefully hang it. If I had a planner I could have used better wood but the cheap pine is what I am working with.

IMG_20230528_102849620_HDR.jpgIMG_20230528_123414339.jpg

Missed my chance to go! When stars were down 3-0 game 4 seats were going for like $300 2 rows behind bench for $750 face value tickets! Now its 3-2 and these are similar seats for game 6!!! :yoinks::nono:

38AF28DC-2C04-43C3-9C03-B397349DFF65.png

Missed my chance to go! When stars were down 3-0 game 4 seats were going for like $300 2 rows behind bench for $750 face value tickets! Now its 3-2 and these are similar seats for game 6!!! :yoinks::nono:

View attachment 1597910
Yowza, that's too high, what do they have in the 20$ range????? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back