Few pics from around the garden :greenthumb: :baked: :lildab:
IMG_0165.jpeg
IMG_0166.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg
IMG_0168.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpeg
IMG_0171.jpeg
IMG_0164.jpeg

Tried to get up early today for updates but didn’t happen. I’ll update later starting around 5pm when the autos wake up and it’ll prob be tomorrow morning updating the photo tent.

Tried to get up early today for updates but didn’t happen. I’ll update later starting around 5pm when the autos wake up and it’ll prob be tomorrow morning updating the photo tent.
I need some photo seeds?

Awesome!

I built a hoop house style greenhouse out of 10mil plastic and 20' pieces of PVC pipe.

It really didn't do much for me. I gained like 2 weeks of start time on my vegetables, and then by June it was so hot inside that it was cooking my plants and I had to open it up.

I'll just be starting everything inside under a grow light instead. Much easier.

I have people rubbernecking going past my house starting at my hydroponic garden because my tomatoes are already 3' tall.
Yeah, this greenhouse is so tall an will have windows all the way around opened up with screens. We are adding airflow with large circulation fans in top windows, one taking air in if needed, one venting it out.
I will have the systems hooked up to inkbird environmental controls for temp and RH. Might even introduce an air conditioner if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back