Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
astronaut-waving.gif

What's up @PinkyNotTheBrain ? Sparks away! :pass:
This damn stomach thing again. I was driving the boat back and all of a sudden pain so bad seeing stars. Pulled over and just layed in the flat bed with the puppy for a minute. Had to drive 180 miles like that drive for 10 throw up lay down repeat. Walked in the house and my aunt starts bitching that I must be drinking. Then yesterday I asked if she would get me some Pedialyte and she threw a fit about how i don't do anything for her and i completely lost my shit on her which of course made the gut pain so much worse. Had to take today off work. Finally able to stomach water cuz I can sit up long enough to smoke properly. Feels like i been wasting the weed cuz I couldn't get a full hit

This damn stomach thing again. I was driving the boat back and all of a sudden pain so bad seeing stars. Pulled over and just layed in the flat bed with the puppy for a minute. Had to drive 180 miles like that drive for 10 throw up lay down repeat. Walked in the house and my aunt starts bitching that I must be drinking. Then yesterday I asked if she would get me some Pedialyte and she threw a fit about how i don't do anything for her and i completely lost my shit on her which of course made the gut pain so much worse. Had to take today off work. Finally able to stomach water cuz I can sit up long enough to smoke properly. Feels like i been wasting the weed cuz I couldn't get a full hit
You need a vacation mi amigro

Do you know what causes it? Or what it is? That fycking sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back