Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the plus rep @Lil Dab ...............:bighug:....
It’s the least I can do all the rep and help you given me… Plus think your the kindest person on-site good luck with the storm :goodluck:
1684520407472.gif

Thanks @Lil Dab. Im a native and think most of us in the northeast feel the same way. Not being rude, just being true.
Me too I’ve lived in the NE my whole life born in PA transplanted to NY and been here since I was a kid… I did get to travel a lot of the country when I was on towers but came back here when that was over no place like home

The UK is defrosting.........:biggrin:

Just to let you know unlike some movies may suggest, I don't do Cocaine!!
MV5BODAwZDQ5ZjEtZDI1My00MTFiLTg0ZjUtOGE2YTBkOTdjODFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg

:crying:
However I don't mind my balls being tickled (by a lady) thank God I was looking the other way or it would have gotten very akward and said bloke may have lost his pervy little head!:rofl:
cocaine-bear.jpg

Ah that's it just there, mmmhhh hhhum!
That's right give Daddy some sugar!
:crying::crying::crying:

A bear walks into a bar and says to the barman.
"CanI have a pint of beer and................................................................................................................................................................. a packet of pork rinds.
So the barman says "Why the big pause(paws)?
so the bear say "because I'm a big bear"!
Ba dum tish!

cannabis_bears.jpg

Did someone say "Cannabis Bears" Oh yes much more my kind of thing!

Last edited:
:bighug: Hi Howdy RT-Z! :passit: ...good to see you about again mate, I hope all's well enough for now... it sounds like some better news and circumstances are afoot, gods willing!:goodluck: ...if it's what I think it is given your phrasing :karmacloud: :eyebrows:
Ditto for finding a new grow site, last year's was smashing!

As always, a phat list of ladiez - :woohoo1:... wow, HOD, there's a blast from the past! Old stock or is Short Stuff still keeping her fresh?
Short Nepali sounds interesting, who's her maker?
While I do have my season's cast "short list" picked, I'm still grinding over final choices...:rofl: strain brain strain!
...Auto's pretty set, but photo's killin' me... I got hold of Pure Burmese, grown, reprod'ed/fem'ed by a norther EU grower so well vetted already. same mate has worked Ultra Early Love like a champ, with very strong lemon terp's which is where I'm leaning on that... I'd grow both but time/space/resources won't allow, plus I already have LBH's Asian Haze semi' on the docket so my Sati-dom needs are well covered. Gotta save space for middle ground stuff and 1-2 heavy body punchers :thumbsup:

Keep me abreast my good man, the Comp' awaits you meantime! :cheers:
Hey brother Waira @Waira
Good to be around, all is good right now! :headbang:
I'll Pm you with what going on with me, in the next day or so!
I have some site picked out but you can only get a real feel for them boots on ground, google Earth is just a good indicator.
Big love to you for the Karma!:d5:
The phat list of ladies is all thanks to excellent deals, discounts and freebies.
HOD is still coming from Short Stuff, I've always wanted to try some Orange Diesel!
Short Nepali is a second time growing, I grew it in the past as it is a supper fast strain, with a with flowering time of 45 days, that's a month and a half seed to weed. I also have Hindu Kush Auto which is just as fast!
Popesicle from Dark Owl is a grape flavored strain as is Grape Soda Auto, I love grape flavored weed and miss Double Grape and Grape Crinkle from Mephisto.
Toffee Pudding auto is one I am looking forward to with it's caramel/banana flavor.
I have plumped for a number of indica couch lock strain as I have grown a little tire of hybrid strain and their ho hum stoneyness.
I need some heavy weight couch lock for the end of the day and to help with sleeping.
Strain such as Narcotic Kush, Brain Damage and Taison will see me super glued to the couch!!!!
On the other hand, Fat Monkey is a Sativa dominant strain and is energetic with psychedelic high!

Burmese huh??? I have some of that, could it be from an aquaintance we both have in the EU?

Lemon tasting strains always float my boat and are often sati dom, such as lemon haze.
I however have a few Lemon skunk seeds which may get a germ.
Body-punchers are my main goal this year, I may yet live to regret my choices as I try to get my arse off the couch and make my way to my bed.
I look forward to growing with all the outdoor crew and fingers crossed we can get a record number of peeps doing an outdoor grow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back