Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ho Stoners!
Good Morning @Mossy :bighug: :pass:

Yeah I am here and there these days, just the way life has decided to play it!

There are things a foot in the back ground and on the back boiler!

Give it a few months and things may be turned right around, as a new chapter starts!

Watch this space if you like but it will be like watching paint dry for a while!

Then like butterfly coming out of a chrysalis, the world will be all colourful and new, as I send a one fingered salute to my arch nemesis, as I flutter in to my new life!

Outdoor grow comp is a must and I am scouting for new sites as we speak!

I'd encourage everyone to join in the outdoor grow comp 2023 run by our good pal @Waira - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-2023-outdoor-auto-photo-competition.90628/

What will I grow in my outdoor grow, well that is still undecided but here are a few strains I have in mind ....... (seeds are already in the tin).
Panty Punch, Apollo Black Cherry, Narcotic Kush,. Himalaya Orange Diesel, Short Nepali, Banana Purple Punch, Black Dog, Hindu kush, Taison, Toffee Pudding, Mohan Ram, Gape Soda, Orange Apricot Glue XXL, Fat Monkey, Biscotii Mint, Brain Damage, Watermelon Punch, Rainbow Candy,Cherry Zoap. Sherbet, Blue Nerdz, Popesicle, Lemon Skunk, Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush & Blueberry x Critical, to name a few.

I hope you all have a great day!:bighug::smokeout:
:bighug: Hi Howdy RT-Z! :passit: ...good to see you about again mate, I hope all's well enough for now... it sounds like some better news and circumstances are afoot, gods willing!:goodluck: ...if it's what I think it is given your phrasing :karmacloud: :eyebrows:
Ditto for finding a new grow site, last year's was smashing!

As always, a phat list of ladiez - :woohoo1:... wow, HOD, there's a blast from the past! Old stock or is Short Stuff still keeping her fresh?
Short Nepali sounds interesting, who's her maker?
While I do have my season's cast "short list" picked, I'm still grinding over final choices...:rofl: strain brain strain!
...Auto's pretty set, but photo's killin' me... I got hold of Pure Burmese, grown, reprod'ed/fem'ed by a norther EU grower so well vetted already. same mate has worked Ultra Early Love like a champ, with very strong lemon terp's which is where I'm leaning on that... I'd grow both but time/space/resources won't allow, plus I already have LBH's Asian Haze semi' on the docket so my Sati-dom needs are well covered. Gotta save space for middle ground stuff and 1-2 heavy body punchers :thumbsup:

Keep me abreast my good man, the Comp' awaits you meantime! :cheers:

I Hoe that is what passed over us........... :pass: ...not what is coming back at us.............:biggrin:

@Waira thanks for the :slap: much appreciated :headbang:
Always with the humor it is my raison de vivre and bringing the vibe is my raison d'etre.
I will also add a little more French speak for comic effect with a haw hee haw ee haw non?

:crying::crying::crying:

Always with the humor it is my raison de vivre and bringing the vibe is my raison d'etre.
I will also add a little more French speak for comic effect with a haw hee haw ee haw non?
C'est bon, mon amie!
inspector.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back