Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Lady's Day 5
Girls are looking great gave them there first fertigation tonight to 25% runoff 270ppm ph5.8.. Haven't done anything else in here except fill humidifier :pop:

80f 65-70% rh
205 umol
24/0

Old School Mango Haze

IMG_4380.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Normally I'd number them but didn't even think about and now I'm thinking I should name them thoughts?

IMG_4382.JPG

Walter White Bx1

IMG_4387.JPG

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets

IMG_4384.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

Thanks pop me too I got photone par meter.. so do you just set you light as high as you can go and get DLI? That's what I do now but wasn't sure if should be raising it with the plants :shrug: :d5::pass:
I set my lights at mid height at 50ish% and then raise the light as the plant grows while maintaining the proper DLI, eventually getting the lights to the top of the cabinet at nearly 100%

I keep min at the top and keep them at 80% wekk 2 sides are on full blast old KIND led blurps ..BTW people talking trash about blurps lol I smashed a 4x4 with about 500 some watts of GN led goodness and worked just fine lol

You be careful now or they'll be calling you Fermented the Hutt.

"Bring me the Honda for deliveries... and a cookie run....."

tumblr_lgdhpuY8rY1qc5859o1_500.jpg
I stopped eating Crumbl cookies so i can afford to eat pizza! ;) :rofl:

Night Owl's, Chem N Juice F4 Tester, and Mephisto's Sundae Thumper Tester #2 camping out together in their new 2x4 home. Basking under the TmLapy H260, @ 325u-20/4. (This light has proven that it can stimulate extremely dense bud growth)

:vibe:
Screenshot_20230517-210737~2.png

:smokeout:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back