Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better then what I had :doh: :thanks::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I mean, who knows what csuses it on each plant. I keep asking the plants why they do this….but they’re not talking. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best practice is to find a grow style you like and stick with it. Everybody acts like they’re performing some high tech experiments in a lab. The goal is lotsa dank ass weed. Period. The best weed comes from a dialed in grow…..

I mean, who knows what csuses it on each plant. I keep asking the plants why they do this….but they’re not talking. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best practice is to find a grow style you like and stick with it. Everybody acts like they’re performing some high tech experiments in a lab. The goal is lotsa dank ass weed. Period. The best weed comes from a dialed in grow…..
Me stopping to check LSC... :rofl:
b353c304449c1299d87b51e1ad3b0327_w200.gif

:pass:

Amen......:bravo:......

Oh yeah I’ve learned that.. That’s basically what I told him in PM “it just a weed”:pighug::crying:

All jokes aside, I couldn't agree more. Keep it simple, don't over think it.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back